project 4

So I really didn't know what to do for this piece at first, but I had an idea as an athlete here at Cornell I am hardwired from the moment I step into the gym to hate Coe. I wanted to poke fun at the rivalry. My best friend is actually on Coe's volleyball team, and she let me use one of her shirts.  I strutted my way through Coe's campus wearing my "beat Coe" T-shirt, and the Coe shirt in hand. I walked into their art building and shot this video right in front of several students (as heard in the background). I used their Art building to kinda further make fun of the rivalry I did my performance this to get some of the student's reactions, which I mainly got a lot of funny looks but about 3 people asked me what I was doing. also, this was a very bold move for me to take off my shirt in public. I've always been so embarrassed by my body, but this felt freeing!

the reason this is considered "endurance" is because I had to force myself to put on this shirt despite every bone in my body telling me not to and all my friends basically gagging when I told them about my idea!

also, I really don't know how to fix my problems with the quality!

https://youtu.be/qrzqGNWk4xc

Comments

Popular Posts